You agree that you will not use the Website to (a) communicate or otherwise transmit any information, domain name, or any other information or data that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Walt & Finn representative, or misrepresent Walt & Finn’s affiliation with any person or entity; (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any stored information transmitted through the Website; (e) communicate or otherwise transmit any stored information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships, or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) communicate or otherwise transmit any stored information or domain name that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person; (g) communicate or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the services that may be designated for such purpose; (h) communicate or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (i) interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services; (j) violate any applicable law or regulation, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and any rules of any securities exchange, and laws regarding the export of technical data; (k) incite or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or (l) conduct raffles, contests, lotteries, or sweepstakes.
Intellectual Property Ownership, Rights of Use, and License Grant
- The Site, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software, and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is the exclusive and sole property of Walt & Finn and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States laws. All rights are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content without express written permission from Walt & Finn.
- Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Walt & Finn.
- We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This should not be construed as and is not a license to use any of Walt & Finn’s trademarks, service marks, trade name, and/or copyrights.
- Walt & Finn is the owner of any registered or unregistered trademark, service mark, and/or trade name appearing on the Site, and it owns all copyrights associated with the Materials and Content. You agree not to utilize or display any of Walt & Finn’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and/or copyrights without the express, written permission of Walt & Finn.
- We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
Walt & Finn takes commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect information transmitted to and from the Site. However, Walt & Finn cannot and does not guarantee that any such communications or any electronic commerce conducted on or through the website is or will be totally secure. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect that there has been a security breach of any sort with respect to your personal information.
Changes to the Agreement
Walt & Finn provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. Walt & Finn reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Terms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
General Representation and Warranty
Disclaimer of Warranties
Walt & Finn publishes the information on the Site for the convenience of our customers. While we attempt to provide the most accurate information possible, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Walt & Finn reserves the right to correct all such inaccuracies and errors without providing prior notice to you. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk, which is provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WALT & FINN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE. WALT & FINN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. WALT & FINN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE MAY BECOME DELAYED OR RENDERED USELESS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME DUE TO THE INHERENT PROBLEMS WITH USING THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, AND YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WALT & FINN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. THE ENTIRE RISK OF DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SITE IS SOLEY YOURS. FURTHERMORE, WALT & FINN DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY WALT & FINN OR WALT & FINN’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE FOR ANY REASON, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WALT & FINN OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF WALT & FINN OR WALT & FINN’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Walt & Finn shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree that you will, at your expense, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Walt & Finn and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and attorneys from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees), losses, damages, judgments, or settlements arising or resulting from a) any claims, demands, actions, and other proceedings by any party, including any third-party, arising out of or relating to your use of the Site; b) your violation of any local, state, federal, or international laws or breaches of the Terms; and c) any third-party claim that any information or materials you provide any third-party’s proprietary rights.
- The Terms shall be deemed to be a contract that is made under the laws of the State of Louisiana, U.S.A., and for all purposes shall be interpreted in its entirety in accordance with the laws of said state. No litigation or other claim that is connected in any manner herewith shall be instituted or conducted in any court other than a competent court in the State of Louisiana. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in a competent court in the Parish of East Baton Rouge, State of Louisiana. You also irrevocably waive and renounce any right that you may have had to institute litigation or a claim of any type whatsoever in any jurisdiction other than in the Parish of East Baton Rouge, State of Louisiana. If any action shall be brought on account of any breach of or to enforce or interpret the Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- If any provision of the Terms shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- The terms of the Terms may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Walt & Finn or by the posting by Walt & Finn of a revised version. Walt & Finn reserves the right to modify and update the Terms without prior notification. If you refuse to access any modifications or updates to the Terms, Walt & Finn reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to Walt & Finn’s website.
- Walt & Finn has the right to modify and/or update the Site without prior notice.
- The individual provisions of the Terms are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of the Terms, which will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make the Terms enforceable, valid and to the maximum extent possible consistent with applicable law, consistent with the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- A waiver by either party of any term or condition of the Terms or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
8000 Innovation Park Drive, 145F
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
Last modified: October 2017